Is your battery becoming increasingly less efficient?
Overtime, industrial batteries begin to lose efficiency—often because of a process known as of sulfation, which is the crystallization of lead sulfate in lead-acid batteries. You, however, no longer have to consider the batteries dead. With new technology, our team at Spectrum Lifts can use a wave length method that cleans the interior plates to increase your battery’s efficiency. This helps to at least partially restore a battery’s ability to hold a charge, meaning you can continue to use it longer!
If you have any of the following problems, we can help!
- An old battery that is not working like it used to
- A used battery that needs to be more efficient
- A battery that you think just needs general repair
To learn more, please do not hesitate to contact us today at (909) 627-2534!
Spectrum Lift Services
- Forklift & Scissor Lift Rentals
- New and Used Forklift Sales
- Mobile and On-Site Repairs
- Long-Term and Short-Term Rentals
- Forklift and Lift Parts For Sale
- Battery Desulfation